Social Media Marketing is the need of time for any brand or business. Whether you are selling anything locally or nation-wide or world-wide, you need to be on social media. The reason is simple. Your audience is spending more than an hour everyday on various social media platforms. Isn’t it huge? It’s bigger than your content or Ad appearing in a national newspaper. Only the thing is that, they should find your content trustworthy, useful and on time.
Social media is usually used by good marketers to establish trust among the customers or potential customers and followers. It’s now a days used by brands for selling, but still the gist of social media remains in connecting with people. Giving them good time. Making them feel to be a part of the community. Making them believe that they are not alone in case there is any issue with your product, service or anything related to your niche. You are there to help them. So believe me when I say, it’s almost similar to the social circle we have outside, in the real world.
Traditional Social Circle
So, how should we be in the real social circle in order to establish trust among the members?
- be consistent
- be present when other community members are present and not in the odd hours when nobody is there
- engage with others
- listen to their problems
- give good solutions and help
- provide some information which is unique for only the members
- encourage others who have come up with good ideas and points
- be fun to hang around with
- And finally, follow the rules of the society
So these are basic things we usually do when we participate actively and seek approval of any physical community. Same applies with social media – though it is virtual. Because we should not forget, on social media platforms, there are people on the other side. People who want social interaction, people who are looking to connect with you for a reason!
On social media as well, we need to follow the above guidelines. The one most important being – we should help our community with something valuable, something that they need!
In this blog post, I will help you with more than 75 awesome content ideas which you can use to create content for Instagram Reels or Posts and if you research well, you can write blog posts and create good useful YouTube videos as well around these content ideas.
Instagram Reels – Introduction
For those who are new to Instagram – Instagram has recently introduced a new feature named Instagram Reels. Reels are 15 second videos similar to Instagram stories, but they stay longer than 24 hours. Often I tell my students – Reels are content wise similar to Instagram stories and operation wise similar to IGTV videos. You can choose to show reels in main feed, you can add hashtags in the description. A lot of operational similarity to IGTV. But the 15 second limitation pushes it towards concept of stories as well.
Other amazing thing about reels is that, you can join multiple videos, add music, add effects – and easily get discovered through Instagram Explore section. Instagram is giving more exposure to Reels as it is their new feature and it wants the users to use it more and more – just like people used to use TikTok (before TikTok being banned in many countries, including India)! You can upload your already created TikTok or normal videos as well to Reels. Hassle-free!
So that’s a brief about Instagram Reels. How to upload or edit a Reel should be a different post and video. In this post, I will focus on the content ideas for Instagram or any platform you use for content marketing. And I am again focusing on the very very important point – these content ideas are not just for Instagram Reels. You can create any kind of content including short twitter tweets or even fleets using these ideas. So go through them and fold your sleeves. You are going to produce tremendous, valuable content in the coming days with these awesome content ideas.
75+ Content Ideas for Instagram Reels and Everything
1. 3 Tools to create awesome content
2. How to find content on Quora
3. 3 Instagram Story Mistakes
4. How to find content ideas on Pinterest
5. 3 social media mistakes to avoid
6. How to find content ideas on YouTube
7. 5 Tools to create YouTube Thumbnails
8. 3 type of content that win you clients
9. Why number of followers don’t matter
10. Fans vs. Followers
11. Who should run Instagram Ads
12. What kind of clients to avoid
13. My difficult client story
14. How to become IG Influencer
15. How to hire Influencer for your brand
16. One of the best ad campaign you remember
17. Why everyone is not your customer
18. How many IG accounts on one smartphone
19. How to help people in free
20. 5 tools to create a logo for FREE
21. 3 apps to edit photographs like a PRO
22. Google services that you have used till date
23. How does Content Marketing work
24. How to charge your clients
25. An app to create invoices easily
More content ideas..
26. What is the difference between Facebook & Instagram
27. Who should use LinkedIn
28. 3 apps which you can use to edit videos
29. Instagram feature that a very few know
30. 3 bad Instagram Habits
31. IG Ads vs Facebook Ads
32. How to lose a client in 5 seconds
33. How to attract paying followers
34. How to create website for FREE
35. 3 Gateways to accept payments from clients
36. Instagram Story Hacks
37. 5 apps to create beautiful Instagram Stories
38. 5 Instagram Story Stickers you LOVE
39. Did APPLE die after Jobs?
40. 5 Business Quotes that Inspire You
41. 5 People that Inspire You
42. 5 Books that Every Business Person should read
43. Your last book and its learning summary
44. 3 Elements of successful IG Ad
45. Learn from Nike to build Brand
46. 3 Elements of a Honest Brand
47. 5 Websites to get stock photos for Free
48. 5 Profitable Niche for Instagram Page
49. How to build connections on Instagram
50. How to schedule Instagram Posts
And finally, the last set of ideas…
51. 3 Hacks how to be Super Consistent
52. Perfect Instagram Bio
53. Instagram will ban you if…
54. The Secret to Instagram Growth
55. How to create a perfect Profile Pic
56. 3 Ultimate Lies you hear from Growth Experts
57. How do influencers earn
58. 4 Digital Marketing Facts you should know
59. How to remove Image Background
60. How to scale up small image
61. How to create animated videos for FREE
62. 10 beautiful Instagram Profile Feeds
63. How to create glowing fonts
64. How to engage and win 10 followers
65. 5 elements of a successful cold DM
66. Copy Hashtags from Big Pages
67. How to find all previous Instagram usernames
68. Say ‘No’ to engagement groups
69. How to spy on your competition
70. 3 branding tips from Coca Cola
71. 5 reasons to not buy followers
72. 3 Ways to grow your Instagram Page
73. 5 Things you can sell on Instagram
74. Why Swipe up link is not that important
75. Website to get Free illustrations for your posts
76. TikTok or Instagram – What do you like?
77. Why is Instagram engagement dropping?
78. How does Facebook earns on Instagram?
I will keep on updating this list with new social media post ideas. If you have something to add up, don’t think twice. Just shoot your idea in the comments session. Believe me, many people read comments religiously than the actual blog post. So your comments are very valuable to me and even more to the readers.
Did you like the list? If yes, can I request you to share this post on your social media so that I am able to reach more people who are in need of help? Very grateful and see you around.