How to Apply For a Refund
- The last date for the refund and the amount deductible has been mentioned in the brochure or has been explained to you by the counselor.
- The Refund Application can be collected from the academy.
- The request for the refund made verbally or through any phone call shall not be entertained in any situation.
- The acceptance of the Refund Application Form will be only taken with the original receipt and identity card. There will be no refund made after the second refund date.
- Refund will be credited in your (Father / Mother / Student) bank account through NEFT / RTGS mode only. For this, you have to submit canceled cheque or bank passbook first-page copy along with Refund form.
- Refund rules are the SAME even
A. If a student joins late or
B. if a student doesn’t join or attend even a single class after depositing the fee.
C. If a student applies for a refund before the commencement of the class.
- After deposition of the fee, following charges are applicable for :
|Duplicate I Card||100/-|
|Duplicate Attendance Card||100/-|
|Duplicate Batch Card||100/-|
|Duplicate Fee Receipt||100/-|
If a student fails to deposit the second installment on or before the last date mentioned in the course booklet, a late fee of ₹50 per day will be charged which will be an addition to the fee up to 30 days. And if the student fails to pay the fee, the admission shall be treated cancel
If a student fails to deposit 2nd Installment on or before the Last Date mentioned in course booklet, a late fee of ₹50 per day will be charged (in addition to
Fee) up to 30 days. After this, the admission shall be treated canceled without any prior information & refund of fee.
*Days will be counted from the class commencement date.