Payments for all courses and events are non-refundable. For online classes, the registration amount is refundable within 3 days of enrollment only. In case the first 3 days have been crossed, no refund will be issued.
How to Apply For a Refund (only for online classes)
Within first 3 days of enrollment, one can ask for refund. Here is the procedure to apply for the same.
- Send email to [email protected] asking for refund.
- The request for the refund made verbally or through any phone call shall not be entertained in any situation.
- The acceptance of the Refund Application Form will be only taken with the original receipt and identity card.
- Refund will be credited in your (Father / Mother / Student) bank account through NEFT / RTGS mode only.
- After deposition of the fee, following charges are applicable for :
|Duplicate I Card||100/-|
|Duplicate Attendance Card||100/-|
|Duplicate Batch Card||100/-|
|Duplicate Fee Receipt||100/-|
If a student fails to deposit the second installment on or before the last date mentioned in the course booklet, a late fee of ₹50 per day will be charged which will be an addition to the fee up to 30 days. And if the student fails to pay the fee, the admission shall be treated cancel
If a student fails to deposit 2nd Installment on or before the Last Date mentioned in course booklet, a late fee of ₹50 per day will be charged (in addition to
Fee) up to 30 days. After this, the admission shall be treated canceled without any prior information & refund of fee.
*Days will be counted from the class commencement date.