We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our and our clients’ websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. You will be responsible for collaborating with the management team, and others as needed, to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, social media, online communication, email and other digital properties.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent overall writing skills in English and in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduation in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field