Planning to join Staenz for online marketing training (classroom or online)? Making payment to Staenz is convenient as you have many options to complete the transaction. Here are the available ways to make payment to Staenz.
Kindly send the transaction number to [email protected] after making the payment.
Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
You can pay the fee for the course either via Net Banking or with a Debit card or a Credit card. You do not need to pay any extra charges. To pay the fees
You may choose to make payment using Credit Card EMI. If you have credit cards from following banks, you may choose to make the payment in EMI.
- ICICI Bank
- HSBC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra
- Axis Bank
- IndusInd Bank
Deposit Cash in Bank
The fee in cash can also be deposited in any Branch of Axis Bank once you get the Challan from the Academy.
Pay via RTGS/NEFT/ IMPS
You can pay the fee via RTGS or NEFT or IMPS. You will get all the bank details from the academy to pay via any of the above modes. The fee can be deposited by filling details in RTGS form of any bank. Or you can also make the instant transfer through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is just add Staenz Academy as a beneficiary to your account.
Here are the bank details -:
Account Number – 918020000790602
Account Type – Current Account
Bank Name – Axis Bank
Branch – Bodhale Nagar, Nashik
IFSC Code – UTIB0002656
Pay via Demand Draft/ CTS Cheque
The fee can also be deposited through Single Crossed Demand Draft / CTS Cheque of the requisite amount at the Academy.
- Demand Draft / CTS Cheque should be in favor of “STAENZ SOLUTIONS” from Nationalized Bank, payable at the academy where the fee is being submitted.
- Student must write his/her Name, Form Number, Mobile No. on the back side of Demand Draft / CTS Cheque.
- Please ensure balance in the account before depositing the Fee by Cheque. Cutting and overwriting is not allowed. CTS Cheque should be issued from the bank account of either student himself or his/her father/mother only (Third party cheque not allowed).
BY POST: Demand Draft / CTS Cheque can be sent through post / courier. Make sure that FEE must be received at the academy three days before the course commencement date.
BY HAND: To deposit Demand Draft / CTS Cheque by hand at our office, first the student has to collect a pre-printed fee challan from the academy and fill it carefully before depositing.
Important Points to Remember
- Fee Deposition Time: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM.
- In case of Cheque Return, Student will not be allowed in class with immediate effect and legal action will be taken under the Negotiable Instrument Act. ( Demand Draft / CTS Cheque Return charge 500/-)
Pay via Credit Card or Debit at the academy
We also accept payments via credit card and debit card at our academy by swiping it without any extra charges.