If you are good at English, strong with PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS and have worked on WordPress, you are welcome. We understand people good with people are the good ones to work with – here communication is the key! We believe you are very familiar with popular WordPress plugins, themes, WordPress settings and have done a good number of small customizations on WordPress (Themes and Plugins).
- Work on customization and tweaking of plugins as well as themes.
- Use WordPress to create different kind of CMS sites eg. E-Commerce, Events, Job Portals, Knowledge Base etc.
- Provide support for WordPress plugins and themes.
- Do unit testing of WordPress plugins and themes.
- Min. 1 Year of experience of technical support
- Very comfortable with all aspects of WordPress. Plugins, Themes, general WordPress configuration with SSL, basic plugin troubleshooting.
- Very comfortable with HTML/CSS
- Basic understanding of jQuery and PHP
- Strong eagerness to learn and able to learn quickly
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Very familiar with Desktop Server (or other local environment)
- Familiar with Github
- Strong writing skills